Frequently Asked Questions
We will give you a refund:
- If you find that we have misled you in any way (e.g.: we promise something on our free tour that does not exist in our members area),
- If your computer setup meets or exceeds our minimum specs and yet a significant portion of our website does not work (this must be proven),
- If our site is down for a significant portion of your subscription, or we will extend your subscription for double the duration of the downtime,
- If we supply something that is still corrupted or does not work after you have allowed us reasonable time to fix the problem with your assistance,
The following reasons are not eligible for a refund:
- "I forgot to cancel"
We make it very simple to cancel your account. If you're worried about forgetting to cancel, then cancel your recurring subscription on the same day that you joined. You will still have access to the site for the remainder of that period. So we cannot give you a refund for a forgotten cancellation.
- "The videos don't work!"
We will help you solve your video problems and we have a high success rate in that. However we require you to assist us. This means that you need to be prepared to spend a small amount of time gathering information or installing specific software. If you are not willing to do this, we cannot offer you a refund.
- "Your site was not what I expected when I joined"
We make it abundantly clear what our site does, and does not include. Our free "tour" area is an honest representation of what can be found in the members area. The responsibility is with you, if you're after a specific thing, look for it on the tour first or please contact us and we'll reply as soon as possible. We do not refund for a change of mind.
- "I cannot log in with my password"
If you expect to have access to the site but do not, then look up your account details or send us an email and we will respond quickly.
- "My son / relative / friend / or whomever used my credit card to subscribe"
We're a small business and we proud ourselves into running a legitimate and fair business. Please show us and yourself respect by dealing with the offender in your own home, not by projecting the problem on others to solve.
Minimum Specs for PC users:
We recommend that you use the following software to view our websites:
- Windows XP, Vista, or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Firefox 2.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or
Minimum Specs for Mac users:
- OS X 10.4 and above
- Safari 4 and above
- Firefox 4 and above
- Quicktime 7 and above
- We do not support Mac OS X 9.
While the site might work on lower or different specs, we do not guarantee this.
If you are experiencing problems with your account or wish to cancel your membership please visit the appropriate billing company.
If you are unsure which of these companies billed you, please check the subscription receipt that you received when joining our website.